We all need to borrow money from time to time – maybe for a holiday, a family wedding, home improvements, a new car. Whatever you need, a loan from us could help make it happen. Plus you’ll get a great deal too.
- one fixed, competitive rate – just 12.68% APR representative
- no early repayment fees
- no hidden charges
What’s more, we’ve been rated ‘Best Service Provider’ by 98% of members.
How much can I borrow?
The maximum amount you can borrow is £15,000 above the balance in your savings account. A member can save up to £10,000, so the maximum loan available is £25,000. If you have no savings, you can apply for a maximum loan of £15,000.
What will it cost?
If you’re thinking of applying for a loan, use our handy Loan Calculator to help you work out in seconds:
- how much you can afford to borrow
- what your weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments would be
- how long you’d like to borrow the money for.
Using the Loan Calculator will not affect your credit score.
You can download a Loan Application Form download a Loan Application Form here – or just call in.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. The loan calculator provides an accurate illustration of repayment terms likely to apply. However, statements made on this website are for your general information only and do not constitute any offer to contract and are not legally binding.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
* The loan calculator provides an accurate illustration of repayment terms that are likely to apply. However, this information is for general use only, doesn’t constitute an offer and is not legally binding.
** Representative APR does not take into account our annual loan interest rebate (Members’ Christmas Bonus payment), which typically reduces APR to 9.51%.